I found my way home

Volatile

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Vol,

I got summoned back here by Plump a short while ago.  I keep meaning to drop into the UT discord and give people a wave but struggling to find the spare time what with work and childcare at the moment (although admittedly I find time for a few hours of Phoenix Point here and there).  I saw you on the list for the tournament Vol so assume you're still playing a bit.  I reinstalled UT, found all my old configs and gave it a quick whizz offline but can't see me playing much if at all.

I wonder if we could e-mail everyone registered on the forum that we're still here and to pop in and give us a wave.  A load of old faces in 12M and beyond who it'd be nice to catch up with.

hi guys,

Nice to see you all, hope you are all well.

I can do a group email (moderators, 12m, team captains) from within the forum, if someone wants to knock up a message.

I know a few emails will bounce, i will let you know which ones bounce

What a lovely blast from the past this all is!

Nice to see so many old names.

Hope everyone is doing well.

I'm a married man with a little baby girl so gaming time is at a premium right now and even then I can't really handle FPS games right now due to RSI. I didn't really do any serious gaming after UT (and a bit of a fling with wow) so had a nice long break then picked it up again about 5 years ago (Destiny/Overwatch) and knackered my hands trying to keep up with the kids.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/18/2020 at 11:46 AM, Volatile said:

Spoke to loki couple of weeks ago and he said u guys still visited here.....

Even remembered my login

Sup guys?

🙂

We all know you reset your password at least 3 times before getting in 🙂

On 6/3/2020 at 10:11 AM, Ginga_Ninja said:

I got summoned back here by Plump a short while ago. 

Great to hear from you again man!

On 6/17/2020 at 4:19 PM, Plump said:

picked it up again about 5 years ago (Destiny/Overwatch) and knackered my hands trying to keep up with the kids.

I gave up trying to keep up with my two. Reflexes? None. Accuracy? None. My moaning is still on point though.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Kept meaning to check back here, seems like we all check in randomly over the months going by, Did anyone join on the discord channel with a nickname I wouldnt recognise at all? I have kept it as non expires, so if people wanted to join anytime just try to drop me a message on here or in discord, be good to have a UT99 night sometime!

https://discord.gg/urWdZdx

• 1 month later...

well slap my ass and call me [¹²M] :D

really need to seek out old jaybo-bibbly - probably has 100 kids by now eh?

other day I bought UT off steam and had to run through a few hoops to get it running but it looks and plays good once all done.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...