12 Monkeyz movie

Sadistic2006

• 7 months later...

Anybody still have the movie, is it downloadable? Anybody got the bonus footage i did too?

Going through abit of nostalgia :-)

I might have the original movie someplace - will have a dig about and let you know

I think a lot of the old UT movie sites are dead

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Mate i am pretty sure i have the vikas masterpiece somewhere. Will look when i get home. Its quite a heavy upload if i remember. Dogs where do i upload it? Or you want me to email it?

Sorry for not replying earlier,

If it is under 300mb you could upload to another webby I have, as I have scaled back the hosting over the years as the forum doesn't get the traffic it used to. If it is above 300mb maybe you could use one of the online cloud storage systems, such as skydrive from MS 7gb for free (info)

Let me know,

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Make no mistake, this video has not aged well in 10 years, but neither has UT ;)

We had some absolutely incredible players in our clan. Not only incredible players but great people too. All mixed in with the best multiplayer game that there has - in my opinion - ever been. Just watching that video now makes me want to play CTF.

I have no idea who NULL_CONTRIBUTION or Avril were in those videos but they were damn good ;)

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...